Seasoned Social Media Executive & Word of Mouth Marketing Professional - and a Jolly Good Fellow to boot.
Marketing and Advertising | Greater Chicago Area, US
Learn more here: http://michael-rubin.com
(please don't forget the hyphen)
With 10+ years experience overall in Social Media, Word of Mouth Marketing, PR, and Online Marketing (both B2B and B2C), my core expertise lies in helping companies tap into the positive power of energized customer advocates, evangelists, and influencers.
I help the Fortune 500 put Social Media to work.
More about me:
• I can be reached at email@example.com or 847-370-3421.
• I'm on Twitter as @merubin
• I "live" online at http://michael-rubin.com
• I write a column for MarketingProfs Daily Fix
• I've guest lectured on social media for Valparaiso University, Leadership Northern Kentucky and University of Cincinnati College of Business
• Advisory Committee member:
Institute of Social Media at Cincinnati State University
Social Media MBA Program at DePaul University
• My mantra: "Technology's the tool, social media's the rocket fuel, people are the soul."
Specialties: ROI-based Social Media, identifying with customer advocates and influencers, Word of Mouth Marketing, blogger relations, blogger outreach, online community management. 10+ years in corporate social media, online and offline marketing, traditional PR. Experienced working with regulated industries, B2B and retail/consumer brands. Proven expertise in social media, content marketing, content curation, editing, media relations.
Able to manage multiple projects and leap tall buildings in a single bound.