Seasoned Social Media Executive & Word of Mouth Marketing Professional - and a Jolly Good Fellow to boot.
Marketing and Advertising | Greater Chicago Area, US
I help the Fortune 500 put Social Media to work.
Learn more here: http://michael-rubin.com
• 10+ years in Social Media, PR, Word of Mouth Marketing, and Marketing Communications.
• Experienced working with regulated industries, B2B and retail/consumer brands.
• Solid Social Media ROI: grew Facebook Fan base by 46% to 4.8 million fans, Twitter Follower count by 56% to 52,000, social media promotions brought in 13% new customers and 14% reactivated customers, and generated nearly $1 million in incremental revenue.
• Experienced PR professional: media placements include MarketingVOX, AdAge, AdWeek, TechCrunch, Mashable, Read/Write, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, CNBC ("Squawk Box"), CNN ("Lou Dobbs").
• Skillset includes digital strategy, social media, social media monitoring and listening, content marketing, content curation, editing, copywriting, and media relations.
More about me:
• I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-370-3421.
• I write a column for MarketingProfs Daily Fix
• I've guest lectured on social media for Valparaiso University, Leadership Northern Kentucky and University of Cincinnati College of Business
• Advisory Committee member:
Institute of Social Media at Cincinnati State University
Social Media MBA Program at DePaul University
• My mantra: "Technology's the tool, social media's the rocket fuel, people are the soul."
Specialties: ROI-based Social Media, Word of Mouth Marketing, blogger relations, blogger outreach, online community management, corporate social media, online and offline marketing, PR. Experienced working in regulated industries, B2B and retail/consumer brands. Proven expertise in social media, content marketing, content curation, editing, media relations.
Able to manage multiple projects and leap tall buildings in a single bound.